The University of Tennessee now has a system-wide license agreement with The MathWorks that makes MATLAB, Simulink and 54 other products available for free to all University of Tennessee faculty, staff, and students.
There are four major steps to follow to use the TAH license.
- Create a MathWorks account.
- Associate your account with the TAH license using the Activation
- Key that is included in the UT installation instructions.
- Download MATLAB products from The MathWorks web site and install MATLAB software. The website is restricted to UT faculty, staff and students.
- Activate the MATLAB software.
To retrieve the license codes go to https://webapps.dii.utk.edu/SoftwareDistribution/login.aspx