Exchange 2010 Training
- Exchange 2010 is here. All employees now have a mailbox located on the new system. These videos were created to aid UTC's faculty and staff in getting familiar with their new email system. Check back often for new videos.
- Instructions on configuring Android, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile, and IMAP settings.
- The following instructions will show you how to share your calendar with another user using either Outlook 2010 or Outlook Web App (OWA).
- Specific enhancements included with Exchange 2010, a little more techy.
What's new in OWA 2010 (Web Based Email access)
- End-User look and feel of the updated Web Based Access to your Exchange 2010 Email account
What's new in Outlook 2010 client (PC)
- New interface changes in Outlook 2010
- New interface changes in Outlook 2011, offers basic tutorial.
- Office for Mac Help
- Nice overview of the features available in all three
Office 2010 User Interface (9 Minutes)
Office 2010 for end users (10 Minutes)
Windows 7 for end users (14 Minutes)
Sharepoint 2010 (7 Minutes)
- New interface changes going from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2010, This guide will show you the main differences and help you become productive sooner. How to find common things on Outlook 2010, like out of office assistant and print preview among others.
Tame your Inbox
Download the presentation (PowerPoint)
The you, why and how of inbox management.